THE ROLDA TEAM
Firstly, thank you for visiting the ROLDA website. Your interest and support is what enables us to save lives every day.
Below is a brief overview of the journey I have been on and which has led to ROLDA. The road has been long and difficult. Yet whenever I am near the kennels and can see the difference we have made to the lives of hundreds of dogs, I realize it was all worth it. And that there is still plenty of work to do!
I hope you enjoy reading it.
My best wishes to you, Dana
FOUNDER & CEO
Donations transferred to Romania
The donations transferred to Romanian account are included in the Financial Report made public by ROLDA Romania in each July for the previous year.
118 651 SEK
7 405 SEK
14 216 SEK
19 148 SEK
23 887 SEK
33 850 SEK
19 850 SEK
21 042 SEK
304 759 SEK
195 440 SEK
102 520 SEK
17 988 SEK
WHERE TO DONATE?
Bank account no.: 573-0502
Swish number (mobile payment): 123 412 6348
Become a member for an annual fee of 250 SEK/person or 300 SEK/family!
How Swedish people can adopt
a dog from our shelters?
- April: Lisa together with 3 Swedish volunteers visited our shelters;
- March: Lisa accompanied by Jenka visited ROLDA shelters;
- January: Start the fundraising for a new rescue van
- December: Just before Christmas, Lisa flew adopted dogs to Swedish families; fundraising event for Christmas;
- November: Lisa visit ROLDA and flew home adopted dogs; Fundraising:President Birthday
- October: Online auction and sale of 2018 calendars;
- August: Adopted dogs flew to Swedish families;
- July: Lisa and Goran visit ROLDA and return home with 3 adopted dogs
- June: Pernilla and her friend visit ROLDA to take home the adopted dogs;
- April: Adopted dogs were transported to Swedish families;
- January: Pernilla accompanied by Lisa visit ROLDA for the first time and flew adopted dogs home in Sweden;
- November: Two dogs flights in Sweden – 10 happy dogs landed in safe homes; sale items and calendars.
- September: Lena, Sonja, Lisa and Goran attend the sterilization campaigns in Piscu and Smardan villages and fly back with 14 adopted dogs. Online auction to fundraise the sterilization campaign.
- June: Lisa and Goran visited ROLDA. 12 dogs were adopted in Sweden. Sterilization campaign funded by Swedish and Norwegians for pets in poor communities in Smardan and Piscu villages. Online lottery to fundraise Romanian shelters.
- March: Lisa and Lena visited ROLDA and returned with 10 adopted dogs;
- January: Sales of objects, calendars and online fundraising for medical emergencies.
- end of October – ROLDA Sverige board changed.
- October – Lisa and Ellinor organized charitable sale (loppis) at Örebro Golfhall.
- end of September – Lisa visited shelters in Romania and returned with adopted dogs in Sweden.
- September – group meeting with adopters of ROLDA dogs, but also Bosnian and Spanish dogs.
- Summer – walk for dogs
- June – Lisa visited shelters in Romania and returned with 3 dogs adopted in Sweden and one in Finland.
- April – Lisa visited shelters in Romania and returned home with 4 adopted dogs.
- April – “Loppis” second hand objects sale
- February – “Loppis” second hand objects sale
- January – Sandra and her boyfriend visited shelters in Romania and returned in Sweden with 4 adopted dogs.
MEET OUR BEST DOGS
DO YOUR SHOPPING AND GIVE TO ROLDA DOGS
When you donate via these websites, a percentage of your purchase goes directly to our charity to help the animals from Romania, saved from neglect and abuses.