These policies do not extend to external sites linked from our sites (rolda.org)or other non-ROLDA website content. Please check with these companies and sites for their policies regarding data privacy, including the use of “cookies”.Cookies are small pieces of information in the form of text files that are sent to your browser from our web server and are stored on your computer.
Cookies are essential to using the rolda.org website, as they gather information on the type of platform you’re using to view our website e.g. Windows, IPhone, PS3. We use this information to optimise our website for your particular platform, so that you have the best experience no matter which platform you use.
- Essential to Site function cookies – these cookies allow you to browse the site, search for products and add items to the basket.
- Helpful, non intrusive cookies – these help improve your experience on the site, for example by recognising your location therefore displaying appropriate delivery options in a banner, and reminding you of your recently viewed items.
- Third Party Cookies – to help us record customer experience and to allow us to test new services, to help us improve the customer journey on the website.
Third Party Cookies
Google use session and persistent cookies across their advertising products, and cookies are used by Google partners across their third party advertising network.
Google Adwords, MSN/Bing & Yahoo
Cookies and pixels are used to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad on Facebook later visited our website.
Facebook website and mobile Custom Audiences use code that we place on our site to deliver targeted ads through Facebook Custom Audiences. Visit Facebook to find out more about Facebook custom audiences.
How do I disable cookies?
(Please be aware the e-commerce functionality of the site requires cookies to be turned on)
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2 Click on the “privacy” tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2 Click on the icon “privacy”
3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”