Why not organize your own fundraising event at work, school, college or even amongst friends?
- Celebrate a milestone
- Honor a pet or a person
- Team up with a group of friends or classmate to do some good
- Do more than running a 5k …give your running (or biking) times a meaning
- Hiking or diving
- Throw a party
- Strike gold – Participants ask friends and family to donate old jewelry they no longer wear and turn the gold in for cash
- Sell raffle tickets
- Buy a meal – Volunteers donate homemade meals to sell
- Cars wash – Coordinate group members to wash cars in a high traffic location for donations
- Get baked goods donated to sell at a large event like a dance or basketball game
- Collect gently used items from group members to be sold at a yard sale
- Send out invitations to a made up event and offer invitees tickets to support the cause without having to leave home
- Start a competition between classes, families or individuals by giving them each a coin jar to collect change for a designated amount of time. The one with the most collected wins a prize
- Hold a tournament at a golf course that will offer reduced greens fees and get prizes donated. Getting local celebrities to participate will draw more participants
- Ask a local restaurant to donate 10% of their profits on a designated night for your cause in exchange for encouraging supporters to eat there.
- Online auctions: ROLDA is proud to work with eBay Giving Works, where you can buy and sell to support our cause.
Sellers can donate 10-100% of their listing’s final sale price to ROLDA by auctioning their items on eBay Giving Works.
Anyone can shop items for sale that benefit ROLDA.
Buyers can donate $1 (or more) whenever they make a purchase on eBay and pay using PayPal. Make ROLDA your Favorite Nonprofit and you’ll see them every time you shop.
MissionFish is the organization that powers the eBay Giving Works program. MissionFish processes all donations that result from successful eBay Giving Works listings, as well as Donate Now and Give at Checkout donations. The organization collects eBay members’ donations and makes sure that every donation intended for ROLDA is received, allowing us to focus on our mission.
Why to create a fundraising?
Our life saving work needs you TODAY!
Thanks to supporters like you, ROLDA accomplished:
- 8000 sterilizations
- 15000 animals helped
- 700 dogs in our day by day care
- 2 private, modern shelters for homeless animals
We are serving a community of about 250,000 inhabitants where lack of education, volunteering is nonexistent.
Monthly Fundraising ideas:
January – New Year’s resolution Fundraising e.g. stop smoking, lose weight
February – Valentine’s Day cookies sale
March – design and sale cards for Mother’s Day
April – Easter cards, fundraising dinner
May – fundraising sport activity, face painting, vegan BBQ party
June – organize or attend a marathon for our charity
July – outdoor fundraising party with your friends
August – diving for our charity
September – cake sale, “back to school” activities with your classmates
October – design and sale Halloween cards, cake sale at school or work
November – online auction for Romanian dogs
December – Christmas concert, design and sale cards, Christmas raffle.
Please keep in mind to
- Find a sponsor
- Promote your event
- Match funding
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.